- Your blogs will be eligible to receive a special bonus point of 1000 points when Readme verifies that the blogs are fresh created on Readme (should be least 2 days) before publishing with other sites.
- Eligible content should be useful information for readers in terms of creativity or useful guidelines of travel destinations, places and nearby. Personal diary, incomplete journey and lack of information will be not considered.
- Each blog should have at least 10 photos including details of destinations or places for the sake of readers to use as a reference for their journey.
- The content must be travel and hospitality related information.
- Short PR events and small meet & greet events which are not relevant to travel or any content does not meet our standard requirements will not be considered. Our team reserves the right and it’s our discretion to determine.
- You should receive the Bonus Point after publishing your blogs online, within 2 weeks. If there is any delay later than 2 weeks, please do not hesitate to let us know by sending your blog URL to our support team at
- Readme reserves the right to change our terms and conditions without prior notice.
Dear all members,
Readme would like to inform you that we will be upgrading our database on 25 September 2019 during 11.00-12.00. Please expect a 1-hour downtime from 11.00-12.00 and please try to log in again after 12.00 onwards.
Thank you and apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.